Purple, like the logo: Not sure if Bethanie Mattek-Sands is the WTAer I’dve taken with me to the NYSE to ring the opening bell, Ms. Allaster. Is this the image we want to project to the world about who is playing tennis these days? I guess we can mix things up, seeing that Serena Williams and Vika Azarenka got a chance to thank SAP when that data partnership was announced in Cincinnati (Western & Southern Open).
You may also like:
- wilson to reveal new ‘spin effect’ racquet at u.s. open pop-up
- tennis warehouse renews partnership with wta's website
- spotted in the city: prince sets up shop at 47th/lex
- madison keys: moving better, knowing what she wants, giving back
- wta considers monterrey, tianjin, and singapore as yec host cities